Montessorian Certification Program
Montessorian Competency Program.
Becoming Montessorian, Certified Montessorian Professional / Educators.
A Certifying Program for participation at Montessorian World / Qcircle eConsortium.
- Leverage onMontessorian World and Qcircle’s internationally recognised domain brand and specialty portal for service.
- Integration of members’s competency with Consortium Financial Plan for reward.
- Parents and teachers, principals and trainers who are desirous to learn Montessorian or be Certified for service at Montessorian World | Qcircle.
- Mature candidates or established montessori-trained persons.
- Job or Career / professional development.
- Parents and knowledge seekers.
- Self-motivated learners.
- Suitably qualified persons form a locally approved learning institution for those career advancement.
Becoming Montessorian Induction Program Proper
- Stage 1 : Induction Proposal
- Stage II : Professional Practice Profiling and Project Enhancement Plan
- Stage III : Application and Development
- Stage IV : Implementation and Review for advancement
- Online ( Consultation / Mentorship)
- Schedule as mutually agreed between mentor and mentee.
- Affiliate Financial Plan. Professional Certification Award (Optional advance program)
- Job title and with appropriate montessorian credential on subscription of an Associate Plan